Friday, July 25, 2008

I had so much fun today. I went on a small walk with such an assorted bunch! There were five of us in our crew. One non-verbal 11 year old who is re-learning to walk after an opperation, one healthy three year old, two teen girls with mental delays, and myself. Four kids and I. Since the kids can't leave the orphanage without a shaporone, our little walk was a treat. God really blessed us, as they all were careful to listen to my instructions. Two kids pulled down their pants in the middle of our walk and when to the bathroom on the side walk, before I could stop them. At least they didn't go in their pants ... and it was only number one.

1 Comments:

At July 31, 2008 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Mom said...

Thank you for taking your special group on a walk. What a treat. Each one is so unique. I know social skills are much lower in children who have mental disabilities...but they too are created by God. Daddy and I will be gone for a week and a half. That means you won't hear from us for awhile but we will be praying for you!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home