Sunday, July 20, 2008

MacDonalds

We took two boys to church today on Sunday morning. When the nine-year-old heard (his name is Bogdan), he ran down the hall and jumped in my arms. He never gets to leave. Along with him we took Florin. Florin has some sort of condition that causes him to move very awkwardly. There were "snacks" at the church and Bogdan and Florin couldn't get enough. They kept returning to the snack table. After church we went to the park. Bogdan ran to the toys and told me, "Catch me! Catch me!" After I started chasing him, another little boy joined Bogdan and dared me to catch him as well. When I caught Bogdan I tried to give him the hardest hug I could as revenge. He didn't learn his lesson, however, because as soon as I let him go he told me to catch him again. Florin tried to climb the play equipment with his awkward limbs. The most beautiful sight was watching him slide down the slide. He also waved to every stranger he saw. If the stranger appeared friendly, he streched out his hand for a handshake. Most people couldn't help but stare at the funny way he walked. Florin is about 17 years old, and also enjoys blowing kisses to ladies. He remembered to blow a few to me throughout the day. :) After the park we visited MacDonalds and the boys got everything they wanted, including a "Royal Shake." Finally, we went to the arcade. Both boys were overwhelmed by the arcade. I think they wanted to live there. After we used our coins, they were content to stare at the arcade screens and pretend they were still playing. We promised they would return if we heard they had good behavior.

I feel very spoiled to get to be the one who got to spend such are GREAT day with them. Their joy makes me happier then I think any pleasure could bring me by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home